1. Important Information And Who We Are
Showcall.Online is the controller and responsible for your personal data.
We have appointed a data protection officer (“DPO”). If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice or our data protection practices please contact the DPO OR data privacy manager.
Our full details are:
3rd Floor, 207 Regent Street, London W1B 4ND
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: 3rd Floor, 207 Regent Street, London W1B 4ND
2. The Data We Collect About You
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you as follows:
• Identity Data.
• Contact Data.
• Transaction Data.
• Technical Data.
• Profile Data.
• Usage Data.
• Marketing and Communications Data.
3. How We Use Your Personal Data
We will only use your personal data for the purpose for which we collected it which include the following:
• To register you as a new customer.
• To manage your relationship with us.
• To enable you to participate in a prize draw, competition or complete a survey.
• To improve our website, products/services, marketing or customer relationships.
• To recommend products or services which may be of interest to you.
4. How We Share Your Personal Data
We may share your personal data within the We Know Shows Group AND/OR with external third parties.
5. International Transfers
We may transfer, store and process your personal data outside the European Economic Area.
6. Your Legal Rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data including the right to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office, the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (see www.ico.org.uk).
7. Further Details